I don’t know about you, but I love these see-and-be-seen events – don’t you hate wearing a great outfit and nobody that’s going to appreciate it gets to see it? Save it up for KCFW, snap a pic on the red carpet (step-and-repeat, but without the step and sometimes even without the repeat lol!) and be inspired by local and national designers. Here’s what I wore to KCFW on Saturday night:
And because I love photography, I can’t leave you without a few pics I loved taking of the great details from the shows:
- Statement Necklaces (and flashing lights!): I know the designer behind eNVeDesigns.com and not only is she incredibly talented, she’s cute and sweet to boot! I love the way she mixes gemstones with metals. You can see more pics from her runway show on the Pretty, Polished, Perfect facebook page.
- Cape Back Dress: I’m going to let this photo from Lauren Bander‘s collection speak for itself (although it was even more incredible in person!) This wasn’t the only cape dress to come down that runway; catch more of them on the facebook photo album.
- The White Suit: Designed by Architexture, this white suit radiates with all things chic; a classic, feminine silhouette, it’s appropriate for all the occasions, modest, and comes with just a hint of edge. More white details on the facebook page here!
- Ruffles + Chiffon: Organza? While I can’t be 100% sure what My Heirloom chose to make those ruffles (peplum(s)?) with, I am certain that I love them (and I’ll take one in every color.) More from her collection is also found in this facebook photo album.
- Lace: It’s still in, people. I don’t know that I’ll ever be able pull this off the way Gypsy Blaque does, but it’s a nice thought. See more black lace on the facebook page y’all!