1. At least I’m not short. I don’t want to be short, but I don’t really want to be Amazonian either. I’m good with my height. My height and I get along well (although sometimes we like to disagree when it comes to pants.)
2. I’m grateful that my genes were down with losing the excess weight I gained with each pregnancy (through diet and exercise.) Actually, just exercise. I cannot seem to control myself when it comes to food. #nomnom
3. I’m grateful that I still have all of my appendages. No, really. I mean that.
4. I’m glad I have naturally curly hair. It’s probably like having a wig or two….will I be curly, or will I be straight today? Hmmmmm….. (Also, it would seem that Oscar de la Renta is making natural (a la frizzy) hair a comeback this next spring……
5. I’m glad that I don’t have a toe that is longer than my big toe. I’d probably need an even larger shoe size just to accommodate it!